[rp-ml] Kaiser3D LLC continues strong operations in RP

From: Kaiser3DLLC@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 02:33:51 EET

Cedar Park, TX, March 1, 2007 - Kaiser 3D LLC (K3D) is a rapidly growing
rapid prototype (RP) manufacturer that began operations in January 2007 and has
quickly gained a reputation for excellent quality, fast service, excellent
customer service, and desirable prices. Owned by a former PolyJet Field and
Applications Engineer, we produce PolyJet parts using the PolyJet process optimized
at the very envelope of its capabilities. This always translates into a high
quality prototype produced every time for customers and is what sets K3D
apart. K3D uses PolyJet technology specifically in its operations and is quickly
expanding.

With over 10 years of expertise in the RP industry, K3D understands what
customers have always been looking for when searching for someone to develop their
3-Dimensional part: care, quality every time, good prices, proper knowledge &
understanding, seamless operation, and quick service.

Please visit our web site listed here. We are always here to be of service,
and if you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us
at:

Kaiser3D, LLC
E-mail: _kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com_ (mailto:kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com)
Phone: 512-585-8838