RE: [rp-ml] Will nanoparticles revolutionize 3D Printing?

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 17:37:54 EET

I have never heard of nano materials being inexpensive. Rather, they
seem to be very expensive, even though typically added in small amounts.

I guess they could drive material price down if they reduce usage or
reject rates, but their main use seems to impart better material
properties, add value, command a higher price.

I think Brock has it right, other innovations drove a lower price.
Cheers, Bob