[rp-ml] RP Materials Pricing

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 17:03:29 EET

One of our clients is interested in comparing RP Systems on the basis of
material cost. We would like to solicit members of this list to provide us with
the cost of the RP materials that you are using for the following types of
systems.

3D Systems SLA and SLS Systems
3D Systems Invision and Invision HR
3D Systems Thermojet
Stratasys FDM Systems
Objet
EnvisionTec
Solidscape
ZCorp

Please provide the cost for both build and support materials where
appropriate.
Also, tell us if you are buying from the system manufacturer or a third
party supplier.

Please respond offline.

REL

For everyone that responds, we will provide a summary report of our findings.