[rp-ml] Faceto3D's Tribute to Wesley Autrey

From: Faceto3d@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 18:17:52 EET

You have probably heard about the man (Wesley Autrey) who was willing to put
his own life at risk this week to save a 20 year old man who had fallen onto
the tracks in a New York Subway station. We have created an STL file of
Wesley in the hopes that one of the members of this list will create a model of
him that we can send to him.

The file is available for free by sending a request to _faceto3d@aol.com_
(mailto:faceto3d@aol.com)

hometown.aol.com/faceto3d/myhomepage/business.html

PS

If you have a Z Corp Color Printer, we can provide you with the colored VRML
file.