RE: [rp-ml] Software to subtract solid from mesh

From: Deelip Menezes <deelip_at_fpsols.com>
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 08:24:15 EET

If you have AutoCAD you could try Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD
(http://www.sycode.com/products/mesh_booleans_ac/index.htm). Other wise you
could use the standalone program Mesh To Solid 3.0
(http://www.meshtosolid.com) to convert a mesh (STL, OBJ, 3DM, 3DS) into a
solid (SAT, 3DM) and then use your solid modeling system to perform boolean
operations on them.

Deelip Menezes