[rp-ml] Looking for Dimension 3D printer Manual

From: robin smith <robinsmith67_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 16:07:13 EET

Hi,

I'm looking for electronic copy of Dimension 3D printer manual. Could someone please help me where can I find it. I need schematic diagrams of circuit boards.

We bought this printer few years back but didn't come with any maintenance manual only with a little booklet. We were surprised not to receive any detailed manual, is it normal?

I'll appreciate any help or clue where can I find it.

Thanks
Robin