[rp-ml] CAD software for Z Corp Printer

From: <ChathamRes_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 22:41:02 EET

We are looking for 3D design software that can be used to create a colored
texture model on the Z Corp Printer. If you have used the Z Printer for this
type of application, we would appreciate feedback on what software system you
have used.

We need a more detailed color capability than the color STL files that can
be produced using MAGICS software.
One question that comes out of this investigation is how do you produce a
water tight file when using some of the file formats that the Z Printer can use
(e.g., VRML).

REL