Re: [rp-ml] brain

From: Alair Emory <alaire_at_javelin3d.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 18:43:51 EEST

On 10/12/06 9:51 AM, "Susaraba, Dave [DPYUS]" <DSusarab@DPYUS.JNJ.com>
wrote:

RPML:

Actually, there are several of us working in this field in the US and many
more overseas ­ including myself and my business partner Scott McMillin at
Javelin, Andy Christensen at Medical Modeling, and Khaled El-Said at
Biomedical Modeling Inc. We have done multiple brain reconstructions ­
primarily working with brain tumor situations ­ unfortunately since our data
is case specific, the anatomical files are generally not releasable due to
patient confidentiality requirements. There are also choices in
reconstruction software available to create STL files from CT and MR data.
We provide a nice package that is low cost and the Materialise Mimics
package is excellent and the pioneer work that they have been doing in
RP-integrated dental surgery is fascinating. The SME has a medical RP focus
group ­ contact Jane Wellington at JWellington@sme.org for more information
or if you are interested in becoming part of that focus group.

Alair Emory
Sales and Marketing
Javelin 3D
435-615-7729
www.v2software.com
www.javelin3d.com

> Must be the wrong scale, it looks a little large.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg