Re: [rp-ml] brain

From: Andres Colon <andres_at_purenova.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 22:00:09 EEST

I'm a computer scientist that has been monitoring this rapid prototyping
field for a while, it truly amazes me the pace at which you innovators in
this field are innovating!

I live in Puerto Rico, the moment this technology gets widely available, I
will most definately be doing amazing things like just this.

By the way, this might be off the field of knowledge for some of you, but
I'm very much interested in brain-machine interfaces studies. If anyone can
recommend where to start, or which groups to contact, i'd be very grateful.

- Andres