[rp-ml] Employment Opportunities in Laser Sintering

From: Gary Schulberger <GARYS_at_paramountind.com>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 21:11:44 EEST

 Laser Sintering Machine and Process Lead Technician

Paramount PDS has positions available in our LS (laser sintering) rapid
prototype and rapid manufacturing operations. We have an urgent need for
senior-lead & entry level personnel to join our team. Savvy computer skills
are a must for daily recording responsibilities, file transfer & file
manipulation. Having 3D CAD skills are a bonus. We're looking for personnel
who share our passion for this expanding & exciting technology.

A BSME, BSMET degree, with SLA or SLS machine and processing experience is
preferred for the senior-lead position. An AS, AAS degree, or 2 year
technical school, will be considered for the entry level opening. A
background in rapid prototyping, stereolithography or similar technology
such as CAD/CAM, mechanical product engineer is very desirable.

Located in SE Pennsylvania, in rural and historic Bucks County. Excellent
Pay & benefits including: medical, Rx, life insurance, and 401K. For more
information visit our web site: w <http://www.paramountpds.com/>
ww.paramountpds.comBM__Hlt472150261 Send resume to jobs@Paramountind.com
<mailto:jobs@Paramountind.com> .