[rp-ml] Looking for a experienced SLA machine operator....

From: Darryl C <rptechnic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 15:57:02 EEST

  SLA build Technician Needed
  We currently have 1 position open for a smart, entergetic SLA build Technician.

  Duties to include but not limited to:
  Prepare builds.
Prepare files and paperwork to build parts on 3D systems SLA machines.
  Following instructions on Work Orders
  Prepare build lots to run the specified process, product, and materials.
  Review CAD files for part orientation.
Daily cleanup.
Daily equipment checks.
Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the SLA machine manager.

 Requirements:
  3Dsytems Light-year
Magic’s
Solid View
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft outlook
  The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in the field of Rapid prototyping. Computer skills, attention to detail, organized and thinking skills a must. Knowledge of 3D CAD and 3D Systems preparation software.
  Must be a team player and able to work well with others.

  Hours:
  The candidate must be available to work on all shifts as well as work overtime and weekends.

   Rate: Hourly rate tbd plus benefits

  Location. We are located in the Midwest

Relocation assistance offered for the right person.
  Please forward a copy of your resume to: fax 614-552-6907 or you can email it direct to darryl@laserrepro.com

  Darryl Cummins
  SLA Machine manager
  Laser Reproductions