Re: [rp-ml] Color STL headers

From: Ricardo Amaral <rp-ml_at_modellistica.com.br>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 04:53:45 EEST
Hi,

Figured out... can't explain but here it goes: Using VB.net (VS express 2005) and was reading the headers as binaryreader.readchars(80), then binaryreader .readUint32(). This was messed up reading some 10 chars ahead. Changed to binaryreader.readbytes(80).tostring() and it works now. If someone more experienced could share their wisdom I'd be glad. I fixed it but I don't know what was wrong at first, and this bothers me...

Ricardo