[rp-ml] Color STL headers

From: Ricardo Amaral <rp-ml_at_modellistica.com.br>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 00:07:52 EEST
Hi,

Newbee - have tried searching the archive but didn't manage to find anything that helped. My question Is: I'm writing a small app that reads stl files. I thought I got it right until I started reading files that where saved as color stl by magics (don't know the version). I spent a long time comparing the header (80 bytes char) and the number of faces (UInt32) and couldn't find out why I'm not getting the right length in the color file. I just read nonsense numbers. Any hints?

TIA for any help,

Ricardo