Re: [rp-ml] Desktop Factory

From: Brock Hinzmann <bhinzmann_at_sric-bi.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 01:35:53 EEST

If Pareto holds true, you'll see 20 percent active users, creating new
designs, running contests and holding auctions, running the
authentication and payment systems, managing standards, etc., etc., and
80 percent passive users. But that's OK, if it is simple enough for the
80 percent to print lots of copies of things and pay for them on line.
If people are willing to pay real money to buy virtual furniture to put
in their Sims homes, they might be willing to pay money for copies of
real objects.

Brock Hinzmann