[rp-ml] First look at Desktop Factory’s new low-cost 3D printer

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 17:33:51 EEST

8/28/06 Update for the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site
Good Morning:
We don’t usually alert readers to news stories, but here’s something that
many people will be keenly interested in:
Will this change everything? The Featured News story on our front page
today is a first look at Desktop Factory’s new 3D printer which will be
introduced shortly at a price between US$5,000 and $7,000. This is the price range
that many in the industry have said will make the field take off.
What do you think? Just go to our front page and click on the picture of the
machine.
Ed Grenda
The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)