[rp-ml] DPSS Laser

From: Andy <ne_mail_4me_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 02:13:20 EEST

Dear list,

we bought a used machine and got a DPSS laser coming with it.

It is a Model 3501LH laser including head, power supply, cooling unit.

Location is in Germany, shipment can be all over the world;
asked price is around 5.000,- Euro or 6.250,- US$.

We also have two dead HeCd-Heads (Omnichome 3074) in stock, that we would like to get rid of.

Please get in contact , when you are interested.

We also offer various spare parts for SLA machines like scanning mirrors, encoders, diode packs or complete laser head exchanges at very interesting rates.
Get in contact for more information.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

ppa. Ralf Deuke
Mitglied der Geschäftsleitung / Director

Alphaform AG
Kapellenstrasse 10
D-85622 Feldkirchen
tel. +49 (0) 89-90 50 02-51
Fax +49 (0) 89-90 50 02-53

NEU: Rapid Prototyping und Kleinserien - alles auf einen Blick unter www.alphaform.de

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe diesel Mail its nicht
gestated.

This a-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this a-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this a-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this a-mail is strictly
forbidden.