Fwd: [rp-ml] STL files - to Iran

From: Baran M. Dag <anatolian79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 00:13:57 EEST

I personally do not enjoy political discussions in this mail group since we
are here for the love of the technology not the politics.In addition there
are numerous sources where you can download free stl of technical parts.

Just to give an example http://www.b3dscann.com/samples.htm from this
address you can download stl of a manifold. It is the web site for a 3D
scanner manufacturer. There are many more sources like this on the internet.

"Say no to war"

Baran M Dag
3ileri - 3forward