[rp-ml] Student award for study of digital fabrication of Barbie dolls

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 23:11:17 EEST

Dear RPers,

            Getting off the subject of military aggression for a moment, I'm
pleased to convey news (see below) that one of my students got an award for
a study she did in my class last year. It was an analysis of the
manufacturing of Barbie dolls, as done currently and in a future digital
paradigm.

Best regards,

Marshall Burns

www.fabbers.com <http://www.mburns.com/>

PS, and now to chime in on the popular topic of the morning, I'd like to
thank all the people who responded to object to the rude response given to
our colleague from Iran.

  _____