RE: [rp-ml] Stratasys to stop selling/servicing Objet Edens

From: Bruce LeMaster <lemaster_at_artcorp.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 19:26:41 EEST

Jason,

Your results mimic our findings. The resin pricing and waste associated
with each build really pushes up the total operating cost of the machine.
The parts are great and the hardware is very reliable but the resin cost is
way out of line.

Bruce LeMaster

Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation

1130 International Parkway, Suite 127