[rp-ml] For Sale

From: Bruce E. LeMaster <lemaster_at_artcorp.com>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 18:21:00 EEST

We have a Ramco parts washer with automatic open/close available for $2,500.
The platform measures 28.5" x 17.5". The unit is in excellent condition.

We also have an old MCP-001 vacuum casting machine available. It is an
early model that has all manual controls (no electronic controller.) The
vacuum pump is belt driven. The system is fully functional but it has been
relegated to degassing silicone in our shop. We're asking $2,000.

If you are interested please contact me offline for more details. Pictures
are available.

Bruce E. LeMaster

Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation
1130 International Parkway, Suite 127