RE: [rp-ml] Can 3D SLS users buy material from 3rd parties? Do they?

From: Richard Davies <Richard.Davies_at_Renishaw.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 10:28:59 EEST

CRP from Italy market the Windform product range of powders for use in
all systems. There was some dialogue between EOS and CRP over patents
that is still available on their respective websites.
http://www.windform.it/sito/ and http://www.eos-gmbh.de/

In the UK, Amber Composites Ltd has become an official supplier of the
Windform product range, and I know of one bureau using Windform XT (
carbon filled )

Regards,

Richard Davies

Renishaw PLC [UK]