[rp-ml] Fwd: Sources for Injection Molding of Soft Plastics

From: <ChathamRes_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 22:16:46 EEST

This is a resend, because yesterday's version did not get to the RPML.

REL

attached mail follows:

 One of our client customers is developing a thermal melt soft plastic product that will be available in sizes of approximately 1/2 ounce, 1 ounce, and 2.5 ounces with lengths varying from 6 inches to 12 inches. Assuming that the current field tests are successful,they will have the need for subcontracting to a firm(s) that can provide these products in production quantities varying from 10,000 to 1,000,000 per year.

 We are interested in getting information from suppliers that could provide the services to fulfill the above needs in a cost competitive manner.

 Please respond offline.

 REL