Re: [rp-ml] e-glass suppliers

From: O. Makai Smith <makai_at_digiplasty.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 20:03:30 EEST

Ian,

I passed your question on to Bill Kreysler, and got this response:

<snip>
E-Glass is the most common of all fiberglass reinforcements. It's all
we have in our shop and comes in dozens of different configurations.
Most any distributor of fiberglass products sells truckloads of E-Glass.
  Composites One has distribution worldwide and would be one place to start.
</snip>

MS