RE: [rp-ml] Super Large RP or AF

From: Charles Overy <cwho_at_lgmmodel.com>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 01:30:45 EEST

What about a super /FDM/Solidscape extruding metermixed rapidsetting
urethane foam. A 2nd gantry/head net shapes the extrusion with cutters.
(top and sides or, in a more advanced version, adds detail to the
extrusion.)

Charles

 Charles Overy : Director of Engineering
 lgm :: architectural visualization