RE: [rp-ml] Am I dreaming?

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 03:53:23 EEST

Yes, I first learned about these technologies from a presentation about DTM
at the University of Texas at Austin when I was in graduate school, where
Carl Deckard invented his version of it in the building next door to mine.
The vision of allowing anyone to make whatever they wanted whenever they
wanted it is what captured my imagination. I was never much interested in
issues of time to market because I was looking for the day when there is no
market, just people and their ability to have what they want.

Marshall

www.fabbers.com <http://www.mburns.com/>