[rp-ml] Kira's KATANA RapidMockup Solution to be demonstrated at Rapidtech, 2006 in Erfurt, Germany (May 16th-17th, 2006)

From: desh <desh_at_kiracorp.co.jp>
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 10:30:54 EEST

Dear Readers,

Kira Corporation will be displaying their RapidMockup KATANA system at
Rapidtech 2006 in Erfurt, Germany.
We invite all of you to visit our booth to see our models and
design-friendly Solution for yourself. Seeing is
believing!

Our System delivers Speed, Reliability, Superior Surface Finish, and it
is the best RapidMockup system
available in the market today!

Rapidtech 2006 will be held at the following address on May 16 & 17th,
2006:

Messe Erfurt AG
Gothaer Straße 34
99094 Erfurt