[rp-ml] Zcorp startch parts: how can i get a good surface finish?

From: Petar O. <intrio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 17:49:33 EEST

Hey guys,

I've been printing small and big parts with our Zcorp machine obtaining good
results in terms of accuracy. Now I'm interested in improving the surface
quality. I've changed the parameters to get the thinner layer possible and
I'm not really satisfied with the results. After wax infiltration the part's
surface improves but I'm positive that further improvements are possible.

Thanks!