[rp-ml] Call for Papers - RPD 2006 - PORTUGAL- Abstracts Submission deadline is March 31st, 2006!!!

From: rpd <rpd_at_mouldsevent.com>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 20:21:01 EEST

RPD Organising Committee

Please remember to submit your abstract. Deadline is March 31 st, 2006!!!

We would be pleased to have you in RPD 2006 Event as an active participant and speaker!

CALL FOR PAPERS

The third edition of RPD 2006 event to be held at Centimfe, Marinha Grande (PORTUGAL) on November 13th and 14th 2006. The theme of this year’s event is “Building the Future by Innovation”

The objective of RPD 2006 is to promote new ways of manufacturing products, presenting, discussing and evaluating the new and advanced Rapid Technology potentials and solutions, as well as user's recommendation for efficient product development processes, having in mind the importance of the INNOVATION.

The RPD 2006 event will comprise conferences and a technological exhibition dedicated to Product Development and Rapid Manufacturing, presenting the latest developments, products and services in terms of Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling, Materials, among other.

If you are interested in presenting a paper, please, submit a 200 word abstract by March 31st, 2006, on the following areas:

  a.. Product Development
  b.. Rapid Prototyping
  c.. Rapid Tooling
  d.. Rapid Manufacturing
  e.. CAD/CAE/Reverse Engineering
  f.. Design Engineering
  g.. Virtual Environments
  h.. Concurrent Engineering
  i.. Materials
  j.. Production Technology
  k.. New Trends and Advanced Developments
  l.. Applications

Abstracts must be written in English, should not have more than 200 words, and must contain a provisional title, an abstract of the overall paper, as well as the name, address, and email of the author.

Abstracts must be sent to the Organizing Committee/Centimfe, by mail (rpd@mouldsevent.com) until March 31st, 2006.
Copies of the abstract will be forwarded to the Technical Committee and until April 21st, 2006, we will notify the authors about the results of this process.

For your best convenience, we are sending you an "abstract model" for supporting you in its preparation. Abstract Model is also available on http://www.mouldsevent.com/documents/AbstractModel.doc

The completed paper is to be sent by mail (rpd@mouldsevent.com) until June 2nd, 2006 for review by the Technical Committee.

For further information about RPD 2006 and Moulds Event visit us on www.mouldsevent.com

Additionally, we would be very grateful if you could disseminate this information within your contacts, for those people and organizations that you find that will be interested in participating in this initiative.

We are at your disposal for any further information you may need.

Looking forward to meet you on RPD and Moulds Event 2006, accept our Best Regards

RPD Organising Committee

Joana Santos
Centimfe
Zona Industrial