Re: [rp-ml] Rapid Manufacturing

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 17:19:12 EET

In a message dated 06-02-27 00:41:18 EST, m_senthilkumar3@yahoo.co.in writes:

<<
 Dear List,
   I wish to receive the comments and suggestions for the following questions,

   1.What are the scope for development of functional parts?

   2.What are the constraints, which will affect the development of
functional parts for Rapid Manufacturing.?

   3.What kind of material can be suitable for the developments of functional
parts?

   4.Is any Ph.D work going on this area?please contact me

   If any one reply in the list,it will be very well appreciated.
   I am M.Senthil Kumar,doing Ph.D in RM area at Anna
University,Chennai,India.

   With Regards,
   M.Senthil Kumar.M.E.,(Ph.D).

Senthil:

Look at this section of our site:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/rm_c.htm

Nearly all your questions are answered there.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/