[rp-ml] Mathematical Models on Display

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 22:55:46 EET

List,

We got word today that our RP Mathematical Models will be put on display at
the University of Hong Kong Mathematics Department via the School of
Architecture at HKU. I imagine it will be a nice presentation.

We still welcome any (and all) assistance in getting a local exhibition of
the work perhaps to exhibit initially at the University of Texas School of
Architecture or and then move on to one of the other Universities that our
colleagues and former Professors have moved on to.

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok

P.S. A big special thanks to former and current collaborators on the list
for helping us keep this work moving forward.

Universal Joint Design Associates

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas 1 512 407 9628

Development + Design + Construction