[rp-ml] Carl Dekker has requested an update from you and sent you a card

From: Carl Dekker via Plaxo <noreply_at_plaxo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 19:54:36 EET
Plaxo Alert: Carl Dekker has requested an update from you and sent you a card
We’ve missed you!
You've received updates for your Plaxo Address Book. If you want your computer updated automatically, get the latest Plaxo Toolbar.
Carl Dekker has requested an update from you and sent you a card
Update your information below and decide what you want to share.
Carl Dekker
MET-L-FLO Inc.
Sorry to bother you with this. I am trying to use this to make sure everything is accurate and up to date. If you don't use this it is not a problem. Thanks, Carl Dekker

I'm using a new tool called Plaxo to update my address book. Plaxo makes this easy by sending messages like this one -- and if you download Plaxo too, you and I will automatically have each other's latest contact info right inside Outlook without needing to send emails back and forth. You can get plaxo at http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.
Send Carl your latest contact info
Carl currently doesn't have permission to view your info.
Update My Info
- or -
Sharing Options

Here's Carl's contact info
Add Carl to your address book to get this info and all future updates automatically.

Work Info
Carl Dekker
MET-L-FLO Inc.

work
630-208-8444
fax
630-208-8466

This message was sent to you by Plaxo on behalf of Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com). To stop receiving these types of alerts in the future, please change your communication preferences.
Plaxo respects your privacy - learn more
Plaxo, Inc. · 1300 Crittenden Lane · Suite 300 · Mountain View · CA · 94043 · USA
member status:
Plaxo Basic Member
Upgrade to Premium!
Member since: 11/16/05