[rp-ml] Humidity control in Z-Corp. 3D Printer

From: ADEL ABDELRAHMAN <elthakeel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:12:00 EET

  Dear Colleages,
   Thanks for your prompt reply and recommendations.
  I 've already tried to adjust the setting of saturation level, it is related to the powder type, as % of saturation.
  first, it will be one of our work to define the quantity of liquid injected trough the nozzle of inkjet to both th core and the shell.
  But, still we search for a reply, or a recommendation from even the vendor of these machine to know, if we can order a specific print head with certain amout of saturation level, humidity to get more wettness, or liquid injected through the nozzles of that printhead.
  This will be very helpful to have aproach from our goal.
     Best regards,

   Yours,
  Dr. Adel,
  Gastdozent, FH Aachen,
  Deutschland.

Eric Lie <EricLie@ntu.edu.sg> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Hi Dr. Adel,

  I think you can adjust the quantity of liquid (binder) by setting the saturation. Higher value of saturation will give higher amount of binder. But I am not so sure about the quantity of the binder that is injected through the print head at particular saturation.
  If you have any idea on how much binder that coming out, please kindly share it with me. Thank you very much.

    Regards,
  Eric Lie