Re: [rp-ml] Foot Scanner

From: steve (sjbaker1@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 20:09:33 EET

ChathamRes@aol.com wrote:
> Do you have a description of how you made this simple face scanner that
> you might care to share with the list?

OK - I've done a write-up of the technique here:

    http://www.sjbaker.org/projects/scanner/

It'll take some software skills to actually get it working yourself
because the software I put together for this was entirely for my own
one-off use and therefore not at all 'polished'. I've included the
source code for what I used - but you WILL need to do some work on
it to make it actually work for you.