re: [rp-ml] DeskArtes Online DataFix Service

From: Roger Kelesoglu (rkelesoglu@zcorp.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 18:08:17 EET

Ismo,

Hope all is well with you. I'd like more info on this service. Also, we are working on a few new things that may be of interest - a partner program, that may help you connect with Z Corp customers that might be interested in your software and services, also, developer tools that help to streamline the interface between software and our printers.

Best regards,

Roger

Roger A Kelesoglu
Director, Business Development