[rp-ml] "Friday Funnies"

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 18:53:08 EET

Hi Folks:

For the holidays, we've put up a big collection of jokes many of which were
posted as "Friday Funnies" to the RPML from all over the world over the course
of several years. Since this is the third time some of these have been
published on the site, it has now become firmly-entrenched tradition.

Also, since there has been so little mirth evident on this list for the last
year or two, we've had to heavily supplement the material from our private
stock - at no small expense, I might add.

These knee slappers will disappear with Santa Claus, so if you'd like to
waste an afternoon - you're going to have to show some ambition.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/