[rp-ml] Looking for Eden 260 experiences

From: Charles Stapleton (chuck@churtle.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 21:58:34 EET

Hello,

We are considering purchasing an Eden 260 machine and I was wondering about
the support offered from their Hong Kong distributor. I read an earlier
mail about a horrible support experience with the Eden 260 and wanted to see
what others experience has been with the machine. A simple "we use it and
are very satisfied" will also help if that's all you have time to respond
to.

We currently have a ZCorp 510 and are looking to sell it because it hasn't
quite met our expectation as far as resolutions/accuracy goes.

Thanks,

Chuck Stapleton