RE: [rp-ml] SLS Aluminum Filled Material

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 20:08:56 EET

Scott, we are running an EOS P-385, but have not tried their Alumide
material yet. Attached is their spec sheets for that material.

Best regards, Bob Olsen http://www.protogenic.com
<http://www.protogenic.com/>

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment
Bob Olsen regional sales manager
1490 West 121st Avenue, Suite 101
Westminster, CO 80234-3497

* Direct: 303-453-3990