RE: [rp-ml] Polycarbonate SLS powder

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 19:33:44 EET

We used to keep some, but there came a point where we pitched it. I
remember using some experimental stuff by a 3rd party vendor at one point.
Because of volume pricing, they had a bunch of the stuff ground and
classified. If you'd like more details, let me know.

David K. Leigh (254)933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254)298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services dkleigh@harvest-tech.com