Re: [rp-ml] 3D Printing animations

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 18:19:46 EET

In a message dated 05-10-31 06:40:28 EST, C.Hauser@liverpool.ac.uk writes:

<< Subj: [rp-ml] 3D Printing animations
 Date: 05-10-31 06:40:28 EST
 From: C.Hauser@liverpool.ac.uk (Carl Hauser)
 Sender: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
 To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

 Hello Everyone,

 I was hoping that someone on the list might be able to point me in the
direction
 of a link where i could download an animation or video file of either a 3D
 printer, an SLS machine or SLA machine at work.

 Best Regards

 Carl.

 --
 Dr Carl Hauser
 The Department of Engineering

 Office: 0151 794 4905
 Labratory: 0151 794 5853
 Mobile: 07816 837573

Carl:

I don't have time to check these out right now, but searching the RPML
through '98 yields the following possibilities:

Subj: RE: Animatinons......SLA,SLS,FDM,ThermoJet