[rp-ml] Vacuum chamber for sale

From: Brian McNamara (brian@almost-reality.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 06:01:48 EEST

I have acquired a vacuum chamber that I need to get rid of. This chamber
is in great shape. It allows for mixing and pouring under vacuum. The
chamber
is manual and the inside chamber dimensions are approx. 36" x36" x36"
The chamber was custom built 10 years ago and now needs a new home.
the asking price is $15000 OBO and you need to pay for freight from
Chicago.
Anyone interested please contact me off list.
Also I would be more then happy to send some photos.

Brian McNamara
Almost Reality Inc.
1709 Wake Island Drive
Joliet IL 60435