Re: [rp-ml] Brushed finish stainless steel sheet sources

From: Greg Pettengill (coteart@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 21:24:44 EEST

Hi Glenn,

Offhand I don't have any recommendations, but you might try Specialty Steel
Supply <http://www.specialtysteelsupply.com/> or Clinton
Aluminum<www.clintalum.com>.

On 9/16/05, SiderWhite <siderwhite@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Dear rp-ml:
> I'm looking for a good source for brushed or textured finish stainless
> steel sheet material, preferably in Colorado. Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Glenn Whiteside

But, now that you mention finished metal products (I love anything shiny), I
did run into something that was rather interesting recently at the
International Solar Energy Society's Solar World
Congress<http://www.ises.org/shortcut.nsf/to/wp>
.

There, I met Andrew Sabel who is a sales agent for
Alanod<http://alanod.com/>(a company based in Germany) in Idaho. They
produce the
shinyist sheet materials I have ever seen!

--
Best Regards
Greg Pettengill