RE: [rp-ml] How to convert human face to CAD format

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 15:25:07 EEST

Kevin

If you are looking for a profile view you may be interested in taking a look
at the ArtCAM 3D Face Wizard from Delcam
http://www.artcam.com/artcam/engraveandmould/features/Face_Wizard.asp

If you want a one off service to do this I suggest that you contact Delcam's
Alcami Bureau Service (http://www.artcam.com/Alcami/content.html) by
emailing alcami@delcam.com

Good luck!

Ed Lambourne