RE: [rp-ml] terminology and all that...

From: Steve Stewart (steve@protogenic.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 19:47:36 EEST

Ed and all,

My experience in the injection molding industry is that the same 20 people
on the street that you are talking about don't have a clue about ANY kind of
manufacturing. They've never seen an injection molding machine, and they
don't know what CNC means, either. Yet, those products are marketed all the
time, aren't they?

-Steve Stewart