RE: [rp-ml] Back from oblivion

From: Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\) (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 20:24:47 EEST

Elaine,

Were your ears burning last Wednesday? Your name came up at the SME Tech
Summit during
an RP Panel discussion. We brought up the concept of low cost fabbers.
In fact, so did Marshall's
name.

What do you mean that you are retiring? I didn't think that you could
retire until you are at least
25.

Cheers,

Doug