RE: [rp-ml] Back from oblivion

From: Marshall Burns (MB-ListMail2@Ennex.com)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 18:37:35 EEST

Hi Elaine,

            Wonderful to hear from you. You are another champion of the
low-cost personal fabber, even if not by that terminology!

            How long ago did Clemson close its RP lab? Clemson was one of
the pioneering institutions in both education and research in this field.
Can you say something about how it came about that it was closed down? (Off
list if necessary.) I think that whatever transpired and whatever lessons
can be learned from the Clemson experience could be instructive for other
institutions carrying the banner, or thinking of doing so.

Best regards,

Marshall Burns

www.fabbers.com <http://www.mburns.com/>

  _____