Re: [rp-ml] Back from oblivion

From: Greg Pettengill (coteart@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 02:13:57 EEST

On 8/6/05, Marshall Burns <MB-ListMail2@ennex.com> wrote:

> (SNIP)
>
> It's been strange, a bit surreal, to have been blocked in this way.

I too have been off-line with the RPML for a very long time until recently.
It has been a very strange time indeed...
What appears to be helping me a lot lately is "The Artist's Way" by Julia
Cameron <http://theartistsway.com/>. Right now I'm taking a course which is
the sequel, called "Walking In This
World"<http://theartistsway.com/index.php?section=4&sub=9&id=28>.
We will be having
"Illuminations"<http://www.theartistsway.org/exhibitions.html>the 2nd
Annual Artist's Way Exhibition next Saturday! To which you
(everyone) are all invited...

> (SNIP)
>
> It's frustrating that for what seem to be entirely political reasons,
> nanotechnology has attracted billions of dollars in government and venture
> funding, while fabricators, which present a much more immediate and
> realistic opportunity for dramatic impact on manufacturing and many, many
> other industries, languishes in virtual obsurity.(obscurity)

Would you please explain what you mean by "political reasons"?

(SNIP)

> Are we ready yet to make magic?

Chomping at the bit!

--