[rp-ml] Needed Post Doctoral fellowship

From: manak lal jain (manaklj@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 09:01:39 EEST

Dear List I (Manak Lal Jain) a recent PhD graduate [May 31, 2005, Specialization in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Rapid Prototyping (RP) and Biomechanics] from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, INDIA. The titile of my theis is “Development of a rapid prototype based Ankle Foot Orthosis for non-surgical correction of clubfoot deformity in newborn babies”. The research goal was broken down into following specific task. (a) Biomechanics of clubfoot correction, (b) Clubfoot modeling using Patients medical scans data and RP, (c) Prototyping of customized AFO for clubfoot correction I am interested to join immediately the Post-Doctoral research of RP/CAD application to Biomedical Engineering. On request I will send you my CV. I will be happy if any one can help. With best wishes, mljain ( http://www.iitk.ac.in/cad/people/phd/mljain/index.htm )