Re: [rp-ml] Lense urethanes

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 20:15:17 EEST

Hi Doug:

There is also a product from CAMATTINI called PC2000 / G2000
This is a rigid water clear system that our customers use to manufacture
lenses all the time.
Attached is the technical data sheet.
Product is in stock.
Let me know if you require price information.

Best regards,

Michael Tsenter

NEST Technologies, Inc.

3849 Ridgemoor Drive