[rp-ml] Ph.D. Assistantship

From: Brent Stucker (brent.stucker@usu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 19:53:18 EEST

I have one or more Ph.D. assistantships immediately available to good
students who desires to pursue a Ph.D. degree in the area of advanced
additive manufacturing (laser-based or ultrasonic consolidation-based) and
materials processing. The minimum requirements to apply are:

3.3 GPA equivalent
GRE Verbal 440
GRE Quant 640
3 letters of recommendation
official transcripts
passport

For the first year, responsibilities will include assisting in the teaching
of a materials science lab while studying for and passing our Ph.D.
qualification exams. The following years will be focused on research
towards your dissertation.

If you are or someone you know is interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at Utah
State University and you meet these requirements, please send me your resume
as soon as possible.

Dr. Brent Stucker
Utah State University
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering