Re: [rp-ml] Steve Koch - Digibotics

From: John Eric Voltin (jevoltin@agile-technology.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 02:51:10 EEST

Several years ago, I met with Steve at his newly opened office in Dallas, TX. He had closed his Austin, TX offices and had no staff. He was still in periodic contact with his accountant in the Austin area. I don't remember her name, but she was still handling his books, etc. Steve did one job for my company and shortly thereafter he disappeared. I tried calling him several times, but never got an answer. I have talked with a few people that were trying to locate him over the years, but I haven't heard anything further about him.

If anyone knows the name of his old accountant, you might try contacting her. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name and I doubt her name will show up in my files. I will check, just in case.

I just checked and the Digibotics web site is unavailable. Even a year or so ago, the web site was still available, but I never had any reply to my attempts at reaching Steve.

 - John

John Eric Voltin
Mechanical Engineer
Agile Technology